This message is from: Kathy Spiegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I liked the note on aging.
This most of the time lurker is also 51 and would love to see some profiles.
This list has become a must read.  Usually, unless I have students waiting, I
look at it first thing when I get in in the morning. I  am getting my first
Fjord from a member of the list and have seen an incredible amount of just plain
useful information. What is amazing is the number of us who are not teenagers
using the technology.

Kathy at Idaho State University in Southeastern Idaho - close to the  coldest
spot in the nation last night but warming today.