This message is from: "SUSAN L GIARGIARI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Listers!
Linda, so sorry to hear about your loss of Karin's foal. The coyotes here
are packing big time and we put our 5 month old filly and 9 month old
gelding in with our stallion, Hilmar at night. Great Pyreness keeps them at
bay but just to be sure, they get put in the smaller paddock at night. Ceacy
had a neighbor's cow attacked and killed by a pack. This was in Colrain, MA.
I am in southern NH.
    That would be neat to have a profile page for the list members! Photos
could be included! What if we just used a page in Photopoint. We would all
have access to the album name and password to do edits. Is there a place on
this to do writing? or just pictures with a title? Just a thought.
   Oh yeah, I will be 46 in 5 days! Yikes!  Richard just turned 56 in
December.
Peg! We used to have a mare, Begian/Percheron, that would weave her leg down
into the woven wire fence and then just wait there for us to come get her
out. She was very trusting and knew that we would be along, sooner or later!
 Got to go get Anthony at the top of the hill! Don't ask!!   Sue g.