This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone, Hope you all enjoyed the Secret Santa exchange, We still have
some stragglers, which is okay,  If you however, havent gotten a gift and
HAVENT heard from your SANTA.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I got thru my first year of elf training, with only one boo boo,  Not bad for
me!

I had a great time doing it though!

As far as the age thing goes:    This is what we tell our kids,:"  I am
eleventy seven.  Try having your first grader explain that one to his teacher!
Really, I am too young to have the teenage children that I do have, and too
old to have the preschoolers that I have, ( and feeling much older from
having 4 kids)

I think the member profile for the list would be great, I always forget where
people are from!
Michele Noonan
Stevensville, MT