This message is from: Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Karen, I have to agree with your reply to Carol's message. I saw a horrible
accident happen when two Fjords panicked and ran away due to driver stupidity.
One of the horses had to be put down and many people could have been seriously
injured and some received minor injuries. Fjord's are a common sense breed, but
things can happen to scare them. Fortunagely, those run away Fjords did want to
be stopped and though Steve picked up some bruises in stopping them and
preventing both of them from being killed by entering a heavily trafficked area.
I'll never forget the incident. Tank is as well-behaved and sensible as any
Fjord I have met, but I never forget there is always a potential for disaster.
You must always ride or drive with awareness and constantly train and refresh
your horse's memory to stimulus.

Cynthia
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]