This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Other times I've spotted flocks
  ahead and put him into a trot to blast thru them like a bowling ball
  thru ten pins. Pferd loves his turkey chases.

HaHa I can see it now.  Too funny.  Osa did the same with the sheep when
we first got her and she had no horse mate.  My shepherdess side felt it
wasn't so nice for the sheep though and I put her in an adjoining
pasture.  Maybe I shouldn't have and she'd just see the turkeys as sheep
with feathers!!!  Actually when she sees the turkeys she ignores them,
it's just that gobble in the woods that jump her. I told my husband
today that I wanted to make a tape of turkeys gobbling to play in the
barn.  He thought I'd finally flipped.  But I think it's a good idea.
Tie it in with the clicker training???  Maybe other scary noises
too.....lions and tigers and bears? ;)
Jane