This message is from: Dean / Mel Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

DMT Farms (really a house in town) is announcing two lovely weanlings
for sale.

DMT Rex - born 8-16-2000, currently being weaned and is charming,
respectful, has very nice conformation, and extremely easy to work with
and be around.  He has a beautiful head and lovely kind eye, clean
throatlatch and neck comes into his shoulder very nicely.  He is correct
in all his legs, and currently is being trimmed monthly, and handled
daily.  He leads extremely well, and stands tied quietly.  No unsafe or
bad habits have we found. (Gayle Ware taught us well)
He is by Snowy's Mohawk (Heljo's Cruiser & Valea's Nicolena) and out of
Paradise's Celebrity (Rorik's Gunner & Olof's Ebba).  Celebrity has two
highly evaluated offspring, Dustin's Snickerdoodle & Dustin's
Celebrielle (both by Woodland's Dustin - Gayle Ware's Dusty)  Another
Celebrity offspring, Dustin's Ely is making great progress and strides
in the Western Arena's, both open shows, and at Turlock.
If Rex keeps Celebrity's personality and size, he will be a very kind,
respectful, large (14.2 or 15hds) gelding, and will be easy to train.
We do plan to geld him in the next two months.  There will be a
different price if he finds the right home prior to gelding.  He could
make a nice stallion, but would make an excellent gelding.

DMT Honey - born 5-16-2000 is a nice large friendly weanling.  She
placed 5th at Libby in the LARGE weanling filly class.  At Libby she was
the youngest filly and largest in the class.  She is also by Snowy's
Mohawk and out of Kisse (Andre & Brita).  Kisse has the most beautiful
head and eye I've seen yet on a mare, and Honey is very like Kisse.
When her winter hair falls out we expect a stunning yearling.
Honey also ties, is trimmed monthly and loves humans and attention.  She
is slightly friendlier than Rex, and loves going for walks and meeting
new situations.  She should also be large (14.2 or more) and has the
possiblity of being slightly finer (as all mares should be) than Rex.

We purchased both mares in foal.  Were hoping to have time to work with
the foals as well as the mares, but reality has hit.  Both foals have
the best of the mares in them, will make awesome mature fjords, we just
don't have the time, or the place, now to keep them.  Rex is so
respectful, and Honey is so eager to please, we'd love to see how they'd
mature.  BUT, we want to do what's best for everyone.  So they are
regretfully for sale.

Please contact us if you are interested

Mel & Dean Thomas
(360)862-9427 - Snohomish, Washington