This message is from: "Reena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am 36 with three small children (5 1/2 yrs, almost 4 yrs and a 7 month
old)...Gustav who will be 17 this year is my 3rd horse.   I started riding
10 years ago with a older Welsh pony mare.   I had her for a wonderful 6
years until she passed away.  Got a QH who I just didn't bond with at all
and then FINALLY got Gustav two years ago!! and it's been a great two with
him.

Jean is right, I was a horse lover from the start....I remember when
Disneyland had the Mule rides....I loved going on that just because they
were horse related....and I would just pet them and pet them....and of
course I didn't want to wash my hands...they smelled like HORSES! LOL....For
birthdays I always wanted to go to the rental stables and have a trail ride
:-)

Welcome to all of the newbies on the list.

Reena
[EMAIL PROTECTED]