This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well,,,I may have just found a way to expand my addiction to purchasing tack
to health care products.  A few of you know that I spent my Christmas
vacation putting my Mom in assisted living.  One of the small benefits of
this was a disability products catalog that has a harness (bra-like) for
people who have scoliosis (sp).  It has a vibrator that goes off whenever
you adopt a slouched posture.  Might be cheaper than all those riding
lessons....I might just look into it.  If bet it would work!

>> Ouch you said it.  My trainer is really firm on the ab strength and says most
>> problems a rider has are located there.  I'm learning, but need to do more
>> situps.  Ugh.
>>
>> Pamela

Gail Russell
Forestville CA