This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/11/01 7:02:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< We now have large-round plastic feeders made by a company called HyQual. >>
Another suggestion regarding feeders - we used to use old tires.  They were
from  skidders or some such type large equipment.  We noticed them one day
while at the landfill.  When we asked about them, they were more than happy
to get rid of them - even loaded them onto the trailer for us.  They worked
great.  Horses could not move them once set in place and there was nothing on
which they could hurt themselves!  Price was definitely RIGHT!

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR
www.fjordhorse.com