This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have a 2 1/2 year old Fjord mare and it does seem to be a fairly obnoxious
age. She is very mouthy. However she does know how to lead. When I first
bought her she was 6months old and soo adorable and my trainer , who is also
a Linda Tellington Jones Practitioner worked with me and the horse. SHe
learned quickly and the only problem is that we would need to come up with
new exercises or she would become bored. Now she is a big girl and like most
Fjords use her head and neck to get her way. Use a chain or you could get
hurt. These horses are too smart for their own good and must learn manners.
PS this little girl is still for sale and ready to start driving. Leslie in
Corrales, NM