<<
   Oh G_D! Their terror as they banged their fins against the lid of the
 shoebox, hoping someone would hear them and realize they had been buried
 alive! If you dig them up now, you'll find their little bones sticking out
 the ends of the worn-away fins, before they expired in darkness. Merek

  Oh Merek, I swear to you, you need to joke more, not less !  This had me
choking to death for a few....but now poor Jean ( fish woman ) maybe isnt
laughing....oh " JEAN " thought of you today while I grocery shopped....there
was a special on dried salmon....( ducking, running )   Lisa