This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 02:19 PM 12/30/00 -0800, you wrote:
This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all -

The recent question about why white Fjords with no black are still called
white dun

By who? Not the NFHR or any other registry that I know of. If they don't have a black stripe in the mane then they are not White Dun.

reminded me of a question I have. Why are the grey Fjords not
called grey dun?

Good question Peg. I don't know. None of the color descriptions I have ever seen call them anything but grey though.

Mike

  • Dun Knutsen Fjord Farm
    • Re: Dun Laurie Pittman
    • Re: Dun Mike May, Registrar NFHR