This message is from: "katy/liz/bill/cha/afa/eda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all!
    It snowed yesterday, about 4 inches, and everything looks really pretty.
My pony, who is light grey, looks really dingy in the snow, but Jon, my
fjord, looks wonderful! We went sledding and ice-skating on our pond.
Pennsylvania doesn't get much snow, so it was nice to have a little.
    I took Jon to a lesson at my instructor's barn a few days ago. We drove
him over in our new horse trailer that I got for Christmas. It is a
Brenderup, a type of European trailer that has about a third of the tongue
weight of a normal trailer and is very light. Jon was very good, considering
he hasn't been ridden in a while. (the snow gets compacted into their feet;
we're going to have the shoes pulled)
    What fjord shows are there this year? I know about Fingerlakes, Libby,
and Woodstock, but are  any other barns holding them?
    Happy New Years to everyone!
        Katy Andersen and her furry Fjord Jon