This message is from: Brenda Simonson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their kind
words over the death of my gelding. It means a lot to me to have that
support.

Our family continues to ponder over the death of Burt, and I continue
to read anything that I feel is relevant to the cause. I have gone
over everything in my head, and some of you have even mentioned some
things that make me really think.

Burt had access to a heated water tank 100% of the time and he has
always been a big drinker. He was fed grassy hay - no pellets. He was
only fed enough grain to get minerals in him. Last year he was on
daily wormer, but I opted to not put him on it this year. The pieces
just to this puzzle just aren't coming together... Except for the
inactivity comment from the cowboy - with this awfully cold weather,
none of our horse are very active...

I decided not to have a necropsy performed on Burt. Hind sight said
that I probably should have, but the pocket book said no. I think that
this death is something that I will always wonder about.

Again, thank you!

Brenda Simonson