This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/28/00 7:44:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< I too was interested in the marshall saddle, but have seen a few brand new
 ones that are not made well--just yesterday I saw one in a tack store that
 had the cantle part on crooked by about an inch.  Be sure you personally
 inspect the actual saddle you buy if you decide to purchase one.  I do like
 the idea. >>

Thanks Margaret! I will definitely do so. The saddles can be purchased
directly from the manufacturer, custom made, for top dollar. Or you can
purchase a sort of all-purpose Western style saddle from Valley Vet catalog,
with a lower price (presumably because they're mass-produced). Both have a
money-back guarantee.

Brigid Wasson
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 <A HREF="http://members.nbci.com/mrgnpetsit/fjord1";>Our Fjords</A>