This message is from: "Janne Myrdal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As a home grown Norwegian, my explanatipon of Lutefisk is as follows:

Thrice dead cod fish, twice revived, third try failed, buried in butter to
hide the failure of the third try.HA!!

I grew up on the coast of Telemark Norway, NEVER ate Lutefisk, and because
of this I am a total failure to all the Norwegian immigrants in ND.  We
fished cod, and ate it that same day thank you.

Sorry, Catherine!!!  However your Norwegian koldt bord made me seripously
homesick

You can keep the almond in the rice pudding, BUT send over the marzipan
pig!!   :)

Janne in warmer ND only 13 below today