This message is from: "Cheryl Beillard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Carol .. my husband -- who was born in the Loire Valley in France, says
that the only solution for avocados is .. oil and vinegar with a bit of
mustard and some oregano/thyme sprinkled on top.  For that matter, he puts
the same mixture on just about everything .. but it is delicious..  halve
them, remove the stone, and fill the cavities with the oil mixture and let
sit at room temperature for 20 minutes and they are delicious! but
fattening!  My cousins in South Africa have the fattest labradors I have
ever seen .. they vacuum up all the fallen fruit in the backyard, and this
is the result!