This message is from: "Patryjak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks Jean...I think I found my sense of humor again...lost it under a snow
bank!
Fell down twice today...in deep snow, so now just stay there making snow
angels and trying to decide which room in the house to move fjords into.

Have considered both Oregon and Washington...kids there, son on the move
right now from Seattle to New York. Was in Portland back in the '70's during
snow storm...at the beach! Found frozen jelly fish...quite interesting!

Ran across these again today, once had them written on the wall of one of my
studios...enjoy...picked me up-   :-)

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all!" --Helen Keller

"Life is like riding a horse. It is best to ride in the direction it's
going!"...ancient proverb.

Betsy in Michigan...snowing again
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://foxfirefjords.homestead.com/