This message is from: carol j makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> It was -50F windchill here today, and I was cowering inside my toasty
> house.  Then, I look outside and see the Fjords playing in the snow,
> totally unaware of the temperature.  Amazing!
>
> I don't think there are many sights more beautiful than a Fjord romping
> in the snow.
>
> Steve
>
> Steve and Amy White
> Prairieholm Farm
> Waterloo, Nebraska

Hi Steve,

YEP!  That's why I have a Fjord.  No need to worry about them getting
cold.  I love seeing the snow stay on Heidi's back all day.  About the next
best critter for our winters is a buffalo, but I've not tried to ride one
of them lately.  LOL

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.