This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh Tillie, I am so sorry! How awful to lose Bjorn-Knutson. what a lovely
stallion he was. Does the vet know why he coliced? a twist?

Hope the rest of your herd is OK. You must be devastated, what a tragedy,
and then to have the fence destroyed.

It's hard to understand why such things happen and all at once. Just know
you have our sympathy, for what it is worth.

Jean in Alaska

  At 02:00 PM 12/13/2000 EST, you wrote:
>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Listers.  Last night before 9:30, we called our Vet. Bjorn-Knutson was down
>with colic. Vet, came here. Getting him comfortable we trailored him to the
>clinic. Bjorn died around 4:00 this morning.
> At 8:30 this morning a car slid on the Highway trying to miss a car,
crossed
>the highway and took out around 75 feet of our highway fence.
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]