This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- Bonnie Liermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This message is from: Bonnie Liermann
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi List:  I have a problem with my gelding that I
> hope someone can help
> me with.
> He produces alot of smegma (sp?) in his sheath.

   I usually do geldings 2x a year, but with
> him it is about 4-5 a
> year.

Bonnie,

Have you 'run this by' your vet?  Maybe this horse has
some sort of problem which can be corrected - or some
sort of irritation that is causing him to produce so
much smegma.  Have you ever had your vet clean this
horse's sheath for you?  Might help to get him
thoroughly cleaned once and then start over again from
'square one'.

Mary

=====
Mary Thurman