This message is from: "Reena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I seemed to have missed this original message, but I am very sorry to hear
you lost your horse.   I too know that feeling.  My "first one" passed away
4 years ago....she fought till the end and I told her it was ok to
go.....what made it doubly hard for me was I was pregnant at the time and
talk about stressful.......but once again, I am sorry to hear of her
passing........

> You know how that goes, we hav eall had that
> "first horse".  Anyway, she was down, and to make it short, to old to get
> back up and fight out the winter.   Well, there she goes over that rainbow
> bridge.

Oh, I sure know that feeling.  I had to do the same for my 31 year old
Morgan/QH last April.  There is not much that is worse.  When a horse lives
to be that age they usually have a very strong will to live and it makes the
decision even more difficult.  My sympathy on the loss.

Carol and Patrick