This message is from: "Lassesen Family in Days Creek, OR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Everyone,
I am getting ready to go to the NFHR BOD meeting. If any of you have
anything you want me to address to the BOD. Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
prior to 12 midnight 11/30/00.  I cannot place anything on the agenda, but I
will see that the items are talked about informally at least.

If you do not have your order in for THE RECORD BOOK and for copies for all
your FJORD FRIENDS, then you need to do it. The book will be a GREAT one. (I
got a preview of it... wow..)

Catherine Lassesen

  • BOD Meeting Lassesen Family in Days Creek, OR