This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Pamela, Please send us a link.
 Listers please take a look at our site . Amy has worked on it and it has a
new look.
 Sure have been enjoying the comments on the list lately. We had a beautiful
day in Central Oregon yesterday. I raked the leaves (dang old willows) for 5
hours and still not done. Found a little time to play with Oskar. Its so nice
to have the young ones around, fjords that is. Our Grandkids are to far away
to enjoy. Look forward to when the come to Oregon for the spring break and
the summer. I have cabin fever and hope the winter fly's bye fast. (not my
life though.)  Tillie

Dun Lookin' Fjords
Bud,Tillie & Amy Evers
Redmond OR  (541) 548-6018