This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I think your locals MURDERING a young mother and walking away free
because
the deceased was an "outsider" is obscenely unacceptable.

I would agree, that if that is what happened, it is horrendous.  That is
not my point.  My point is that you cursed my children, because of where
they were born.  That is equally obscene.  And if you plan on cursing
all people that live in a state where our justice system has failed,
then you better curse all of mankind, yourself included.