This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Holy cow Merek...I live in New Brunswick....an hours drive from the Maine
and Houlton border...and I never heard tell of this shooting...some coverup
eh?  The worst that happened here in the past year or two  is a man shot a
jeep....and he was charged.  I believe one of the travellers in the jeep was
hit but survived.  This young woman died?  What a terrible thing...maybe the
shooter was in politics or held some other high position...hard to believe
that our so called Maine  neighbours would do such a thing.  I don't blame
you for being terribly upset about this.  We all should be.
Regarding Storm's colic. he is fine this morning....we are seeing that he
gets warm water each nite and morning from now on...but how to heat the
outside tub...that is a problem...since it is artesian and flows in
erattically I am not sure how a heater would work...by heater do you guys
mean a coil?  I have only seen one of these and it was just for heating one
pail.  What happens if they drain the pail and the coil is left sitting high
and dry?  Am I confused or missing something here?   I find it strange that
these horses were raised in a severely cold country and have trouble with
cold water.....(:  Thanks for all your help and as soon as I get to our farm
supply store I am going to look into this "water heater" thing.  Thanks
again to all of you.
Sue in  now cold and storming New Brunswick.  (Desert Storms mom)