This message is from: William Kelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I have used the sleigh runners on my easy entry cart only once. Very deep snow and bumps can flip the runners making it a little slower going. The sleigh also comes to a fast stop on asphalt. They salt our roads so fast that it is hard to use the runners.  Bill Kelley

Don & Jane Brackett wrote:
This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

While driving over the river and thru the woods to grandmother's house
today, we saw a neighbor with his teem of belgians hitched to a
beautiful sleigh. They were a spectacular sight and reminded my son
that I had yet to convert my easy entry cart to a sleigh. I just didn't
dare to last winter and am not too sure that it's a good idea. Does
anyone have experience with those little runner thingys that you bolt on
in place of the wheels? Last winter we did put them on the cart and
asked Don (poor man) to play horse :) to test them out. It seemed to
me that they would work ok if the ground were completely flat with no
bumps etc or the things might flip???

Thanks all,
J! an! e (sunny and cold, with a few inches of snow on the ground here in
Maine)