This message is from: "fjords" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message is from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    I am happy to hear that Catherine Lassesen has Mohawk for now. I have to
let you all know that Mohawk is an absolutely gentle,  kind , stallion, a
dark golden with beautiful stripes truely of excellent  quality with a
classic build.
    I personally bought 2 of his offspring and think they are of top
quality. So if anyone gets serious about him I'll send photo's of his 2
babes we have.
Anyone  that wants a great gentle stalllion should check him out. He is the
kind we would ride bareback with a halter & rope withno problems.
Lauren Sellars
Snowy Mtn Fjords in B.C.

 This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Everyone!
Larry Hansen from Condon, OR is selling his stallion Snowy's Mohawk. He has
asked me to place this information on the list.  He is a brown dun. 5 years
old. He has produced 3 foals so far.
Larry is asking $8500 for him. Please contact Larry at 541-384-3319
or you can contact me at 541-825-3027 or at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
Mohawk will be boarded at our facility for the winter or until he is sold.