This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here is a story one doesn't hear too often.
We talked to Pat Malloy the other day to see about his health and progress
with his treatment. The Malloys were in Libby and went home with as many
blue ribbons as we did and of course I have talked about Pat and his health
issues (brain tumour) before.They are downsizing their ranch &  Pat told
Brian about selling his young pair to a fellow in northern Alberta. The guy
came down and checked out the pair and made Pat an offer which was not quite
what Pat had hoped as the pair worked well together and were a good
team...but , eventually he let him have the horses and the guy went
home....about one month later the fellow phoned Pat and said....'you're
right, these two are better trained than I gave them credit and they are
well worth what you asked for them so I'm going to send you a cheque for the
difference...and he did....!!!  Pretty amazing EH?
Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Box 1032 Lumby BC Canada V0E-2G0
http://okjunc.junction.net/~ujensen/