This message is from: "Starfire Farm, LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was one of the attendees at the latest  NFHR Evaluator Training
Seminar and would like to thank the NFHR Board of Directors, Wayne
Hipsley, the members of the Evaluation Committee, as well as the NFHR
membership, for their continued support of this program.  The training
was well prepared and informative.  There was also much discussion of
the future of Fjord Horse International (FHI) and the similarities and
differences between our North American evaluation system and the
European countries' systems.  The possiblilty of sharing qualified
evaluators globally is exciting and well worth striving for. Our
Performance Evaluation really does reflect all of the different ways in
which our Fjords are used in North America.  Cudos to those committee
members, past and present, who worked so hard to develop the program.

I think I can speak for some of the other attendees when I say that we
could have easily filled another full day with discussion about
conformation and how form affects function.  This is a great program,
one which I think will only get better and better.  The Evaluation
Committee is hard at work planning the next phase of training.

Thanks, again, to all who contributed to this program.

Beth

--
Beth Beymer & Sandy North
Starfire Farm, Berthoud CO