This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  I wholeheartedly agree with the previous suggestions that this show
  should include all Fjords irrespective of registry. It just struck
  me that probably the second most numerous registry represented would
  be the Canadian Fjord Horse Association. So maybe in the spirit of
  inclusiveness, we should be calling this the North American Show
  rather than National Show.

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  He that would venture nothing must not get on horseback. --Spanish proverb