This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/31/00 8:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I think she was referring to the Classical Dresage List not allowing
 off-topic posts, not the Fjord List! Training topics are ALWAYS welcome
 here!  This e-mail communication DOES get confusing, doesn't it? >>

It DOES get confusing!  I thought the response to my original email was about
me referring another list and implying this list wasn't good enough!!!
Anyone for a game of telephone with me?  <g>  Sorry for any confusion that I
may have started and may be perpetuating now!!!

Pamela