This message is from: Wanda M Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I wrote and sent the prior e-mail to the public forum because in Betsy's
e-mail to me she said "that many of us".  To me this is talking behind my
back and I wished to have any thing that is going to be said .....said it
to my face.     I think it is not right to discriminate someone a sale of
a Fjord just because of KNOWING someone they don't like AND wanted to
public to know how I felt about this,  especially from someone
representing themselves as a broker of your horses.   I took it as a
personal attack.  I have never met Besty in person.

   I have and do read many privet e-mails on this forum.

Thank you
Wanda Hill
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.