This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It is widely established to be poor netiquette to include private posts.  A
list is like a large party.  You can have a great time by just politely
avoiding the people you aren't that wild about and focusing on those you do
like.  And every once in awhile you learn to like somebody you didn't think
you were going to.

I know there are those out there who teach driving and I'd like to do that,
but it is my fantasy to drive a sleigh in snow.  Anybody teaching that?

I'm in love with the line about a waist being a terrible thing to mind.
Gail D. Vinson
Las Cruces, NM