This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 To Steve (our "list leader"):

I have lost the ability to access all of the messages
in one of my storage folders at my email server.
Please resend the message regarding the List rules,
user codes, etc., to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I
need to build a new folder it appears, as my 'customer
service' department has not bothered to answer my
messages concerning this problem.  Maybe I'll just
change email servers eventually.

To Mike May:

Unfortunately, the info you sent me on ordering a
Record book was also in that folder.  Would you please
send me the info again.  Thanks

To the rest of the List:  If you sent me a message and
I have not responded, I apologize.  I probably
'dumped' it into my 'Fjord' folder while I thought
about a reply - then lost the message because I cannot
access that folder for some reason.  Very
frustrating!!  Has anyone else out there had this
problem with Yahoo.com?  Was their customer service
department helpful?  They have not even bothered to
respond to my messages for three days now.

Hopefully this problem will be resolved soon.  If not,
please resend any messages you want responded to.
Thanks.

Mary

=====
Mary Thurman