This message is from: Janet Merkle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

            I'm selling my Fjords on Saturday the 28th at the Billings,
Montana Livestock commission co. auction.  If anyone wants to make a phone
bid, call 1 800 635 7364.  They are 6yrs old well trained and seen the
trails.  I have a video.  Also a beautiful 1890 restored Portland cutter
sleigh, a new meadowbrook show cart and a harness to fit a fjord.

                                                    Janet Merkle
                                                    Spearfish,  SD.