This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Here are the cannon bone measurements of some of the Dutch stallions (sorry
>no weights), taken from het fjordenpaard magazine (1 inch = 2.54 cm):>
>The average seems to be around 19.5 cm (7 3/4 inches).
>
>Lori Albrough
>Moorefield Ontario

Compared to the FJord males I have encountered, 7 3/4 is not very
big...interesting.  I think someone once told me that Brusvein had "flat
bone,"  and that was good.  I thought this meant he had wide flat knees?
Interestingly, by Deb Bennett's measure, Brusvein did not have a lot more
than the minimum bone....he had seven inches....wonder what he weighed?

Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]