<< This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Hey Lisa P.
 There was a 6 month old moose on the news this am. The Utah fish and
 wildlife are looking for a pet home for her.  She was abandoned as a
 newborn.  Need a replacement for the pig you had to leave in Calif???
 :)
 Jane

                          Oh YEA.  Thats what I NEED here, a dang moose !  My
11 equines, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 ferrets and 2 parrots are eating ( and pooping
) me out of house and home.  Not to mention the almost 6' FT. 12 yr old son.
Thanks for thinking of me...... ;   (             Lisa Pedersen