This message is from: "David Stewart, President" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Teresa,

I find it disturbing that you think Fjord horses in England should be used
as part of a circus act.

Using Fjords to jump through fires as well as doing "other amazing things"
for the sake of a handful of silver leaves a lot to be disired.

I can assure you that in the UK most owners of Fjord horses do not want to
see the breed humiliated in such a way as this gives the general public the
WRONG idea about the attributes of the Norwegian Fjord horse.

I'm all for seeing the Fjord being promoted in a positive way, but I fail to
see how circus ponies can enhance the reputation of an ancient breed.

With good wishes,

David