This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Good morning List,

Since there's so much discussion regarding Evaluations right now I'd like to
ask a question, (actually there's a whole bunch of questions but I'm going
to stick to just one)   For the last couple of years we've talked at the
show committee meetings for the Libby show about having an Evaluation in
conjunction with the show.  We haven't had an Evaluation since the first one
several years.  PNFPG is having their Fall meeting on the 11th of November,
I'd like to know what kind of interest there is out there in regards to
having an Evaluation next year at Libby.  You don't need to commit now, just
would you be interested in bringing horses or just auditing an Evaluation.
E-mail me privately and I'll take it to the Fall meeting and pass it along
to the membership.

For those of you that have no idea what's involved in the Evaluation process
visit the NFR website, the entire Evaluation process is there on the
website.  It explains the entire process, the score sheets are there so you
know exactly how each of the different part are scored, all of the test
patterns are there so you can practice, and if we start now we can have our
horses  ready by Libby next year.  I downloaded and printed it and have been
going through it little by little.  There's a huge amount of information
there.  Its very educational if you don't have any idea whats involved in
the process.  It is important to prepare your horse and yourself.  None of
it looks to complicated, just is going to take practice.

Let me know privately and I'll share the information with PNFPG.

Thanks,
Sherrie