This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Patty!!! What a terrifying experience! So glad it ended well and you're all
intact. Thanks for sharing that story as I've become lax about taking my
pepper gas with me when I go afield here, beneath "Cougar Ridge." You can
bet I'll have it this week!

        Leave the pepper gas home, take a shotgun. Those suckers are huge
face         to face.  I am still trying to figure out how to make a holster
to carry         mine more comfortably.

A few weeks ago we had a big black bear sow and her two cubs here "milking"
an old apple tree for remaining fruit, highly entertaining.  I video-taped
some of our Fjords calmly nearby, within the same view frame! Yes, they
were eating too =))

        The neighbors across the fields had a bear last week, their whole
heard         of horses and 2 mules took of on dead run and chased it back
in to the         timber. No Fjords in that bunch...

Hope you get rested up from your thriller-diller of a weekend!

        Yes much better today, back to work tomarrow. Weekends are to short.