This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Carol,

I understand that none of the other European contries (Norway, Sweden,
Denmark, Germany etc.) will allow Holland to come and do Dutch Keurings in
their countries?  Why is that?

 >Now I'm really going to stick my neck out -  After a lot of thought, I've
>decided that I am not in favor of the American Evaluation program.  That
>is, IF, European judges are willing to come. And, I believe they are
>willing.  At least the Dutch judges are willing.

Jean in Fairbanks,Alaska,  clear and 10 F degrees and th Fjords are clean
and fluffy in their winter coats!
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]