This message is from: "Patryjak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all...again,

I have noticed a large number of listers in Oregon, and need your
help.

I have a 3 1/2 year old granddaughter in Portland, OR. Zoe is a very
special special needs child. This morning my daughter told me that
Zoe's physical therapist has suggested that therapeutic riding would
be beneficial for her. We are so far away in Michigan that our fjords
and programs are out of reach.

Could you please let me know of any programs in the Portland area,
either that you participate in, or that you are familiar with that I
can put her in touch with? She has located two so far and would like
to look at some more...any with fjords?

If you would e-mail me privately with any names, contact information,
that would be great and I will forward all to her.

Betsy Patryjak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]