This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/2/00 9:58:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Jack,
 it was really a pleasure meeting you, >>

Thank you so much for your kind messege, The feeling is mutual. I felt very
much welcomed and a part of everything. Being accepted so quickly was such a
surprise. I had no idea what a great "family" I was going to become a part
of. By the way, They say that people look like their pets, I think only one
person had a "crew cut", I'm afraid to say any more : ) we look forward to
next year.
Your new "barn manager" (Super Duper Pooper Scooper) Jack   ^..^"""""