This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 9/26/00 3:57:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Congratulations Brigid and family not just for your ribbons and placings
but
 because you obviously had a great time and gave such a descriptive report.
 thanks Jean >>

You're welcome, Jean! Too bad I only remember a few placings. Perhaps next
year (since we'll be volunteering anyway) we will post a complete list with
further comments. Maybe I can afford to buy a new notebook computer and
broadcast live from the Motel 6, like I did last year. However I don't know
if I can stay awake to do so - I've never been so tired in my life : )

Happy Fjording,
Brigid