This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, I meant my matchmaking attempt to go privately, but maybe the public
broadcast will yield a number of "interesting proposals."

Right now, trying to clear off my desk.  Valley vet sent me pictures of the
"Side Step" stirrup.  Incredibly dorky looking - hinged to the side,
plastic, for western saddles (2 inch leathers).  Expensive!  Money back
guarantee.  After seeing a trainer who *can ride* trash his knee coming off
a horse at the Bryan Neubert clinic (green, very frightened, troubled horse)
I am willing to consider anything that might save my body parts.  Anyone had
any experience with this?
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]