This message is from: Jean Ruhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We were also at Myopia with Mame for her first Prelim CDE and she did
very well in
Dressage with a low score. (41.4? I believe) She wasn't as fit as she
should have been
and was really tired by the time she got to her last hazard.  So she
finished slow with time penalities in Sec. E.  Then She went clean with
no time or penalty faults in cones.  I believe Marnix and Mame were the
only Fjords at the event.  Hope the Carriage list gives the final scores
so I can see were we finally finished up.