This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Folks may be interested to visit our web page for a few photos
from the Woodstock show, including one of BHF Ilsa under saddle.
Ilsa took Grand Champion mare this year, of which we are really
proud. The URL is www.blueheronfarm.com. Go to the Fjord page
and click on the link there.
        Just another note, in the recent Equine Journal, our two
geldings Vidar and Mogan were cited as BDF Vidar and BDF
Mogan. Although we recognize the quality of animals with the BDF
prefix, these two are Ring sons, full brothers to 2 of the animals
that Dave McWethy drove across the US. The correct prefix should
be BHF, for Blue Heron Farm.
        Bill