This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 08:54 PM 09/17/2000 EDT, you wrote:
>This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Harrison was sold Friday to a man who came to Libby looking for a Fjord. I
will deliver him next weekend to Bozeman and also pick up our new mare NFH
GRACIE,  Sorry to those who inquired with me, I just happened to be online
when the message came thru and jumped off and called her ASAP. She will
make a great addition to our family, Mares Tone'and Opal.
                        *********
WAY TO GO Michele, happy for your new acquisition-- Gracie! (and they say
we're wasting our time on these computers, hah! ;) =))

Ruthie, nw mt