This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Carol,

Your drive sounds like so much fun.  This week, Susan Heyvaert and her Fjord,
Major, came over to my place.  We(two Fjords, two carts)  headed down the
gravel roads near my home -- went at least 4+ miles and back.  It was a
perfect fall day - we drove side by side most of the way (only saw one
truck), talking and laughing.  We were laughing so hard at one point we could
not continue - had to stop :)  Sven and Major are good buddies - heck, the
carts clang together and they do not flinch - they seem to know the drivers
are easily distractable or suffering from "the giggles" !!

Gosh, I love my Fjord!!  Hope everyone can get out and enjoy some nice fall
days.

Linda in MN